Fortune's curated selection of tech stories from the weekend. Sign up to get the round-up delivered to you each and every day.
* Yahoo (YHOO) has three new directors: former Fox Broadcasting Network Chairman Peter Liguori, American Express (AXP) Chief Marketing Officer John Hayes, and IAC/Interactive Corp (IACI) Chief Financial Officer Thomas McInerney. (All Things D)
* How Taiwanese phone maker HTC plans to fend off competitors. (Fortune)
* Sean Parker and Shawn Fanning are beefing up staff as their new social video start-up, Airtime, gears up for launch. (TechCrunch)
* First, there were large social networks like Friendster, MySpace, and Facebook. Then, private social networks like Path became de rigueur. Now, there's Pair, an app designed for two people in a relationship. (TechCrunch)
* A look at the newest Angry Birds game topping the mobile app charts, Angry Birds Space. (CNNMoney)
Don't miss the latest tech news. Sign up now to get Today in Tech emailed every morning.
|Many low-wage workers not protected by minimum wage|
|HBO shows coming to Amazon ... not Netflix|
|Students cry foul over athletes unionizing|
|Postal workers to protest at Staples|
|Thanks to Obamacare, more workers may quit their jobs|