Fortune's curated selection of tech stories from the weekend. Sign up to get the round-up delivered to you each and every day.
* Yahoo (YHOO) has three new directors: former Fox Broadcasting Network Chairman Peter Liguori, American Express (AXP) Chief Marketing Officer John Hayes, and IAC/Interactive Corp (IACI) Chief Financial Officer Thomas McInerney. (All Things D)
* How Taiwanese phone maker HTC plans to fend off competitors. (Fortune)
* Sean Parker and Shawn Fanning are beefing up staff as their new social video start-up, Airtime, gears up for launch. (TechCrunch)
* First, there were large social networks like Friendster, MySpace, and Facebook. Then, private social networks like Path became de rigueur. Now, there's Pair, an app designed for two people in a relationship. (TechCrunch)
* A look at the newest Angry Birds game topping the mobile app charts, Angry Birds Space. (CNNMoney)
Don't miss the latest tech news. Sign up now to get Today in Tech emailed every morning.
|Ousted Yahoo exec gets $58 million golden parachute|
|Canadians arrest a Heartbleed hacker|
|Google stock sinks after missing Street|
|US Airways won't fire worker who sent lewd tweet|
|5 people you might not tip (but should)|