Fortune's curated selection of tech stories from the weekend. Sign up to get the round-up delivered to you each and every day.
* Yahoo (YHOO) has three new directors: former Fox Broadcasting Network Chairman Peter Liguori, American Express (AXP) Chief Marketing Officer John Hayes, and IAC/Interactive Corp (IACI) Chief Financial Officer Thomas McInerney. (All Things D)
* How Taiwanese phone maker HTC plans to fend off competitors. (Fortune)
* Sean Parker and Shawn Fanning are beefing up staff as their new social video start-up, Airtime, gears up for launch. (TechCrunch)
* First, there were large social networks like Friendster, MySpace, and Facebook. Then, private social networks like Path became de rigueur. Now, there's Pair, an app designed for two people in a relationship. (TechCrunch)
* A look at the newest Angry Birds game topping the mobile app charts, Angry Birds Space. (CNNMoney)
Don't miss the latest tech news. Sign up now to get Today in Tech emailed every morning.
|The medical marijuana ad that never aired, despite contrary media headlines|
|2 million students missing out on college aid|
|GM raising Corvette prices|
|China to fight pollution with drones|
|Boeing reports wing cracks on Dreamliners|