Fortune's curated selection of tech stories from the last 24 hours. Sign up to get the round-up delivered to you each and every day.
* Slate columnist Farhad Manjoo explores whether Facebook is a solid business given its unconventional mission to make "the world more open and connected." (Slate)
* Zynga CEO Mark Pincus on why we're in the middle of a secular movement to free-to-play gaming. (VentureBeat)
* Venture capitalist Marc Andreessen on where tech is headed this year and why Silicon Valley remains the industry's ground zero. (GigaOm)
* Amazon (AMZN) launched an online shopping service in India named Junglee. For now, the site contains links that direct users to other sites selling goods, however Junglee will eventually list Amazon.com goods as well. (Bloomberg)
* How three-year-old startup Uber is shaking up the crusty taxi system. (Fortune)
Don't miss the latest tech news. Sign up now to get Today in Tech emailed every morning.
|Microsoft unveils new Xbox One game console|
|Army plans to launch a reality TV show|
|Apple grilled about tax havens|
|Make $30 an hour, no bachelor's degree required|
|The market doesn't lie: Housing recovery is real|