Fortune's curated selection of tech stories from the weekend. Sign up to get the round-up delivered to you each and every day.
* According to The Wall Street Journal, Apple (AAPL) is plunging ahead with plans for a TV that may incorporate voice and gesture-based technology, a form of AirPlay that would let iPhones and iPads act as remote controls, DVR storage, and iCloud. (The Wall Street Journal)
* A look at Carrier IQ, the controversial software service company that sends data from mobile phones back to the carriers. (CNNMoney)
* Business Insider estimates AOL's media business may be losing nearly $500 million a year. (Business Insider)
* How Match.com founder and CEO Gary Kremen created the world's largest dating web site and walked away with just $50,000. (The site is now on track to make $450 million in revenues for 2011.) (Business Insider)
Don't miss the latest tech news. Sign up now to get Today in Tech emailed every morning.
Fortune's curated selection of newsworthy tech stories from the last 24 hours. Sign up to get the round-up delivered to you every day.
* Is Google (GOOG) working on an Amazon Prime competitor? The Wall Street Journal reports that the Internet giant wants to tackle Amazon's successful $79-a-year program, which offers features like expedited shipping, by letting its own users order goods online and receive them within a day. (The Wall MOREJP Mangalindan, Writer - Dec 2, 2011 10:20 AM ET
A cellphone eavesdropping scandal casts a shadow on Apple's competitors
Have you heard that every text message, every e-mail, every phone number, every keystroke made on a Google (GOOG) Android phone may be secretly recorded, logged and sent to your cellular provider by a tracking service called Carrier IQ?
No? That's a surprise, because it's a scandal that's been brewing for several weeks -- ever since security researcher Trevor Eckhart discovered Carrier MOREPhilip Elmer-DeWitt - Nov 30, 2011 5:42 PM ET
|Obama wants to expand overtime pay|
|Inside the underground sex economy|
|NJ agrees to ban Tesla direct sales|
|Plug the financial leaks, now!|
|Veronica Mars: Will it score at box office like it did on Kickstarter?|