Today in Tech: Which actor will play Steve Jobs?April 2, 2012: 3:30 AM ET
Fortune's curated selection of tech stories from the weekend. Sign up to get the round-up delivered to you each and every day.
"The one OMGPOP employee who turned down joining Zynga was the weakest one on the whole team. Selfish people make bad games. Good riddance!" -- Dan Porter, CEO of Draw Something-maker, OMGPOP. (VentureBeat)
* "Two and a Half Men" actor and start-up investor Ashton Kutcher will play Steve Jobs in an indie biopic dubbed "Jobs." "Swing Vote" director Joshua Michael Stern will direct the film, which according to Variety, will trace Jobs' life from "wayward hippie" to prominent Apple (AAPL) co-founder. (Variety)
* How Apple CEO Tim Cook is addressing work labor issues and how his actions set him apart from his predecessor. (The New York Times)
* An excellent in-depth look at ownership of and control over the Internet, spanning governments, companies, consumers, hackers and law enforcement. (Vanity Fair)
* Russian mobile developer i-Free innovations provoked ire over its app, Girls Around Me, which pulls public social data from sources like Facebook to show nearby women and what their interests are, among other things. (The Wall Street Journal)
* As many as 1.5 million Visa and MasterCard accounts may have been compromised in a recent Global Payments security breach. (CNET)
* A round-up of tech-related April Fool's jokes, from Airbnb's to Zimride's. (TechCrunch)
Don't miss the latest tech news. Sign up now to get Today in Tech emailed every morning.