Today in Tech: PayPal launches credit card readerMarch 16, 2012: 6:30 AM ET
Fortune's curated selection of tech stories from the last 24 hours. Sign up to get the round-up delivered to you each and every day.
* Digg founder Kevin Rose and the rest of his team from the mobile app incubator Milk are joining Google (GOOG). The move comes after the news that Milk was shutting down its one and only app, Oink. (AllThingsD)
* PayPal unveiled its new credit card reader and app, which will enter a space dominated by the likes of Jack Dorsey's Square. (The Verge)
* Apple's App Store is drawing criticism for wrongful credit charges and fraudulent apps. (The New York Times)
* How startup incubator Y Combinator got its start. (Y Combinator)
* According to a recent study from Strategy Analytics, 90% of people want the screen on their next smartphone to be bigger. (IntoMobile)
Don't miss the latest tech news. Sign up now to get Today in Tech emailed every morning.