Today in Tech: Citi says next iPad due in FebruaryDecember 9, 2011: 10:32 AM ET
Fortune's curated selection of tech stories from the last 24 hours. Sign up to get the round-up delivered to you each and every day.
* Twitter unveiled and launched a major redesign of the social network, nicknamed #LetsFly, aimed at making the experience of using it faster, simpler, and more accessible. (CNNMoney)
* Citi analyst Richard Gardner believes the next iPad will launch in February with a screen resolution double that of the current model. (Business Insider)
* Google (GOOG) launched its Flipboard competitor, Currents, yesterday for Android devices, iPad, and iPhones. Like Flipboard, the app brings online content together and presents it in a magazine-like layout. Check it out here. (9 to 5 Google)
* How a new wave of advertising software is mucking up Facebook, Google, and Yahoo's ad businesses. (The Wall Street Journal)
* With voice-control apps for navigating the TV popping up, is the conventional remote control on the way out? (Bloomberg Businessweek)
Don't miss the latest tech news. Sign up now to get Today in Tech emailed every morning.