Today in Tech: Sony predicts another big sales lossNovember 2, 2011: 10:55 AM ET
Fortune's curated selection of newsworthy tech stories from the last 24 hours. Sign up to get the round-up delivered to you every day.
* Colleague Scott Olster on how the race for education tech is heating up. (Fortune)
* Apple (AAPL) will reportedly release a new store app that will, among other things, allow customers to order products online and pick them up at a nearby store 12 minutes after the purchase. (Boy Genius Report)
* Possibly the longest interview nonstop interview Steve Jobs ever gave. (Fortune)
* Former Myspace music president Courtney Holt has a new gig as COO of Maker Studios, a company largely geared towards making and distributing original Internet-only videos. (Brew and All Things D)
* Twitter introduced "Twitter Stories," essentially users testimonials, where users can share how and why they use the social network. (NBC Bay Area)
* Why venture capitalists should be startup CEOs. (Steve Blank)
Don't miss the latest tech news. Sign up now to get Today in Tech emailed each and every morning.