Today in Tech: The full Walter Isaacson interviewOctober 24, 2011: 12:30 AM ET
Fortune's curated selection of newsworthy tech stories from the weekend. Sign up to get the round-up delivered to you every day.
"Some people resent the fact that Steve gets credit for everything, but I've never given a rat's a** about that ... Frankly speaking, I'd prefer my name never be in the paper."
-- Tim Cook to Walter Isaacson (CNET)
* Fortune's exclusive excerpt from Walter Isaacson's biography of Steve Jobs, chronicling the former Apple CEO's nearly 30-year frenemy relationship with Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates.
* The full 60 Minutes interview with Isaacson. (CBS News via MacRumors)
* Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg spoke to the Association of National Advertisers convention in Phoenix, Ariz. The takeaway: marketers should be "social by design," coming up with a marketing plan where all the elements amplify or are amplified by social media. (Ad Age)
* Investors put $8.4 billion into 765 deals for U.S.-based venture companies during the third quarter of 2011, a 29% increase compared with the same time the year before. (TechCrunch)
* Why do investors keep giving Color co-founder Bill Nguyen so much money? (Fast Company)
Don't miss the latest tech news. Sign up now to get Today in Tech emailed each and every morning.